PLCS Anabond Anaerobic Sealants
PLCS Anabond Anaerobic Sealant produces an excellent quality joint repair without the inconvenience of clamps,
grit blasting, repair molds, resin mixing, or even full excavation of the joint.
PLCS Anabond Anaerobic Sealant cost savings are significant and the process could not be simpler. Add
vacuum excavation, eliminate the shoring and the cost savings are dramatic.
PLCS offers a great sealing solution in the least time at the lowest cost.
Anabond Instructional Video
- Four viscosities are used to suit different joint packings.
- The injection gun is sealed to prevent sealant leakage in the unlikely event of a tube burst.
- Tested and approved by Cornell University for the New York Gas Group.
- Designed specifically for keyhole excavations.
- Often requires uncovering the top of the joint only, eliminating shoring on large pipe and deep mains.
- Immediate backfill.
- Environmentally safe.
- Thousands of joints sealed with PLCS Anaerobics every year.
- Sold worldwide for more than 20 years.