Electronic PE Damage Indicator
Ensure your PE pipe wall damage is 10% or less
Save your budget by leaving good pipe in the ground and removing the bad!
- Simple to use by all field personnel
- Digital readout accurate to 0.0008" or less
- Instant zeroing provides a direct readout of the depth of the surface damage
- Ensures PE meets safe pipe laying standards prior to burial
- Especially valuable in lengthy Coil Pipe applications
- Operates without adjustment on a full range of PE pipe from 2" to 20"
- Instant conversion from Imperial to Metric readout
- Effective in many other depth or height measurement situations, including work on flat surfaces and for steel weld measurement
The PLCS PE Electronic Damage Indicator is the only self contained electronic damage indicator that is fully portable and works on any surface.
The unit allows an immediate, accurate decision to be made about specific pipe damage and eliminates unnecessary cutouts.