Fill the void & save on costly road repairs from bar hole drilling.
Stay in good relations with your township and its residents by stopping potholes.
This new and revolutionary bar and drill hole repair and reinstatement system is a fast and permanent solution to those problematic holes.
With this simple cartridge dispensed two component polymeric material, holes can be filled in seconds even in wet conditions. Due to the materials ingress into the substrate and bond strength it produces a plug of cured material that is flexible, hard and wear resistant (additional anti skid materials can also be added to the surface if required).
|TECHNICAL DATA SHEET|
|Form:||2 Liquid Components|
|Color||Base Material: As requested
Hardener Material: Clear & Yellow
Mixed Material: Same as based
|Viscosity @ 73ºF||Base Material 1200 mPas
Hardener Material: 10000 mPas
|Specific Gravity @ 73ºF||Base Material: 1.16 +/- 0.02
Hardener Material: 1.16 +/- 0.02
|Mix Ratio (by weight):
Mix Ratio (by volume):
|1 Base : 1 Hardener
1 Base : 1 Hardener
|Gelation @ 73ºF (100 gram sample)
Gellation @ 59ºF (100 gram sample)
|Abrrasion Test:||Weight Loss 0.26 grams|
|Penetration Test:||0.2 mm|
|Typical Characteristics of Product Supplied:|
|Shore ‘D’ Hardness:||80 (after 72 hours)|
|Application Temperature Range:||41-104ºF|
|Adhesive Properties:||Bonds tenaciously to asphalt, concreter brickwork & steel|
- The bar hole should be 2″ deep. If deeper, use the foam plug and or sand to leave 2″ above it.
- Remove cartridge cap and break end seal by tapping end with hammer or on floor.
- Hold cartridge upright, remove plug and fit nozzle (retain plug).
- Install cartridge in applicator gun.
- Slowly squeeze trigger to fill hole with resin and form a small dome.
- Multiple bar holes can be filled with one cartridge within 15 minutes.
- To keep part used cartridge for future use, replace plug and cap to keep resin fresh.