This new and revolutionary bar and drill hole repair and reinstatement system is a fast and permanent solution to those problematic holes.
A simple cartridge dispenses two-component polymeric material filling holes in seconds, even in wet conditions. The material bonds to the substrate to produce a plug of cured material that is flexible, hard, and wear-resistant. Additionally, anti-skid materials can be added to the surface if required.
- The bar hole should be 2″ deep. If deeper, use the foam plug and or sand to leave 2″ above it.
- Remove cartridge cap and break end seal by tapping end with a hammer or on floor.
- Hold cartridge upright, remove the plug and fit nozzle (retain plug).
- Install cartridge in applicator gun.
- Slowly squeeze the trigger to fill the hole with resin and form a small dome.
- Multiple bar holes can be filled with one cartridge within 15 minutes.
- To keep part used cartridge for future use, replace plug and cap to keep resin fresh.