PLCS Flex-Kit is an encapsulation repair system that utilizes a flexible semi-rigid fabric mold for remote installation
through a vacuum excavated keyhole.
For over 15 years the Flex-Kit has proven to be the most efficient and economical combination for the permanent repair
of leaking bell joints .
Training: PLCS field technicians are available for on-site instruction and supervision.
- A proven remote bell joint repair system.
- Disposable structured fabric mold with integral steel fastening system.
- Available for 3" to 12" LP Bell Joint repair.
- Each kit includes an easy to apply primer application system.
- The kit is Installed with economical long-handled tools.
- One-step pressurization cap with its integral piston.
- As a result of the structure of the mold, backfill can be immediate if a little care is taken.
Discover PLCS Encapsulation & its Unique Advantages: Other PLCS data sheets cover repairing almost any
kind of joint or fitting with encapsulation at pressures up to 60 psig.
PLCS Flex-Kit Keyhole Installation Instructional Video