A compact, lightweight system designed for short-duration maintenance and repair jobs. Provides a non-interrupted supply of natural gas to the building during fitting or meter change-out procedures. Eliminating customer shut down and relights.
Enhances customer service by saving the cost and liability of relights.
- Compatible for use with various bypass methods. However, must have access to a serviceable tee or threaded connection on or near the meter bar.
- The customer stays on while work is complete.
- Easy to use, little training needed.
- The advanced regulator system incorporates an integral pressure relief valve for added safety.
- Carrying box designed for use with accessory folding cart for easy transport to the meter.
- Tubular steel construction for lightweight and high strength.
- System designed to protect all gauges and other components from damage while remaining visible to the operator.
- Powder-coated OSHA Safety Orange for high visibility.
- Uses DOT 3AL Category 3 aluminum liner cylinders.
The collapsible dolly enhances the system by providing a means for easy and safe transportation of all tools, parts, and even a meter from vehicle to the field.
3 By-Pass Models Available
9 3/8” L X 10 5/8” W x 21 ½” H
1-2 hours of gas
11” L X 16” W x 45” H
2-4 hours of gas
8 hours of gas
Handles multiple meter sets using an optional manifold attachment.
Must have a serviceable tee to connect the equipment.
3 bag sizes for serviceable tees.
3/4” and 1”
1-1/2” and 2”
- Bags get a handful of uses, inexpensive to replace.
- Probes insert into pipe within the bag.
- The adapter kit connects to the hose. Used when by-passing through fittings on meter bar (i.e Mueller, Jomar) Adaptable for 2psi systems.