Cuts 8″-30″ Pipe
Typical Cutting Speed: 5 1/2″ per minute
- Hydraulic powered machine cuts steel, cast iron, ductile iron, asbestos, cement and plastic pipe.
- Lightweight field durable design for easy set up and operation.
- Self propelled circumferential cutting.
- Cuts 12″ cast iron pipe in about 8 minutes.
- Only 10″ of clearance around the pipe is needed.
Keel Cutter comes complete with cutting unit, chain, safety handle, water coolant tank, steel wedges and tool box.
Hydraulic power pack and blades sold separately.
Tungsten tipped blade shown
- Diamond tipped blades designed for cutting cast and ductile iron.
- Tungsten carbide tipped blades cut steel.
- PE cutting blades available.