PLCS Test Ends provide an instant test connection to any PE pipe in any pipelining situation. The design is based on the very successful PLCS Pressure Tight Pipe Pullers that have been in use on many directional drilling rigs for many years. They are designed to work together with the Pipe Pullers to capture both ends of a pipe for on-site testing.
- Full ½” – 12″ size range.
- Inserts directly into open PE pipe end without special preparation.
- Tighten the nut and the grippers lock into position, but release immediately on demand.
- Gripping power increases as the test pressure rises.
- PLCS Test Ends have been tested to the point of pipe failure without pressure release*.
- Works together with a PLCS Pressure Tight Pipe Puller to seal both ends of any length section of PE pipe for pre-testing or on-site testing.
- Test Ends and PLCS Pressure Tight Pipe Pullers provide a total barrier to ingress of soil or mud into the PE pipe, under even the worst site conditions.
- Heavy duty construction in plated steel for rugged durability.
- Minimal maintenance and replaceable components.
*1½” and larger sizes