The Safe-T-Stopper is specifically designed to allow for open-gut, pipe tees, street tees and No Blow service tee stopping or tee removal without the hazardous release of natural gas.
10 to 15-minute operation without the release of gas.
How does it work?
- The tool attaches a ball valve on top of the tee and creates a seal under the cap or around the plug.
- Remove the cap or plug.
- To stop the gas:
- Option 1 – Insert rubber stopper below the branch.
- Option 2 – Screw-in a self-tapping plug into the main at the base of the tee.
The tee can now be abandoned or renewed according to company procedures.
It’s that easy!
Use On These Tees
- No Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needed
- Reduced excavation
- Reduced labor cost
- Reduced permitting
- Minimal training
- Closed tooling system eliminates exposure to gas
- Lightweight, durable and safe
Ease of Use
- One worker operation
- Remove or replace service tees in minutes
- Only one 9/16″ wrench required
3/4" to 1 1/4" Pipe Tees with Caps
3/4"-1 1/4" Street Tees
3/4"-1 1/4" Mueller Tees
Stop Off Burn Holes in Services at the Main
Safe T Stopper Field Photos
Open Gut Homemade Tee Cap Operation
Seals Under Cap
Plug Stops Gas
Street Tee on a Coupling
Street tee on a Coupling
Clean and Attach Tool
Cut and Capped
Open Gut Homemade Tee with Cap Operation
(Platform Base used for Tees at 100 psi)