The SUPRAFLOW Tee offers a unique alternative to traditional hot-tap procedures for branching, by-pass, and main extension projects that require a high volume of flow. The tap is in the tee, which significantly reduces excavation size, simplifies installation, and lets the operator perform a pressure test on all connections before tapping, saving significant time and money.
No other solution offers live gas-free 4″-8″ branching on 4″-18″ main.
- Gas-Free Installation Meets ASTM D2513
- Simple Tools Require Minimal Training
- 4″-8″ Tees Rated to 125 PSI
- Installs in Multiple Positions
Tapping is simple and quick using Supraflow’s ultra-light drilling equipment.
Its exclusive tubular cutter retains the coupon and shavings.
PLCS is the Exclusive Supraflow Distributor for the Northeast USA
CT, DE, DC, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, and WV
- Significant reduction in time and cost compared to traditional PE hot tapping.
- Branch connections without squeezing off.
- Eliminates stress cracking.
- Tap a 6″ main in 6 minutes.
- Fast connection with existing approved fittings.
- Compact drill assembly.
- One-man operation.
- Install in any position.
- Intrinsically safe.
- Safe drilling and installation.
- Gas-free operation.
Supraflow PE Tapping Tee Technical Data
Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi
Pipe and Outlet Material: HDPE 4710
Pipe Diameter: 4″ to 18″
Outlet Diameter: 4″, 6″ and 8″