Compression Coupling Encapsulation
Thousands have already been installed, saving millions of dollars.
Simple, safe, permanent and very economical.
Installed in traditional excavations or keyhole excavations using long-handled tools.
Avoids costly welded pumpkins.
Sealant passes British Gas LC8 specification and the Cornell University/Wyle Labs tests for the New York Gas Group and backed by PLCS exclusive 10-year warranty.
1. Tighten compression nuts to stop the leak.
2. Grit blast and prime repair area.
3. Fit mold onto the coupling.
4. Mix sealant, pour into the mold and fit cap.
5. Can be backfilled immediately.
Cured repair cross-section is shown for illustration.
A Metal Mold System is also available. Used in traditional excavations where the leak cannot be stopped and will work against a maximum of 60 psi. in the main.