Low-Profile Canopy Plugs
Ultra sealing plugs for everyday use, high-risk areas, and to stop stubborn leaking malleable plugs.
Low-Profile Canopy Plugs are made in response to industry concerns with potential third party damage caused by a backhoe. These plugs have a low-profile body, a fitted cap contoured to fit a range of pipes and Gas-Free installation when used with an ALH Tapping Machine.
There are three sealing mechanisms:
- Machined NPT threads to ANSI standards.
- An “O” ring between the cap and the pipe.
- A rubber seal bonded to zinc plated steel is positioned under the head of the bolt.
46-A0163 1 1/4″ Plug Cap to fit 4″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0164 1 1/4″ Plug Cap to fit 6″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0165 1 1/4″ Plug Cap to fit 8″-12″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0158 1 1/2″ Plug Cap to fit 4″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0159 1 1/2″ Plug Cap to fit 6″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0160 1 1/2″ Plug Cap to fit 8″-12″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0110 2″ Plug/Cap to fit 8″-12″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0157 2 1/2″ Plug/Cap to fit 10″-16″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0113 3″ Plug/Cap to fit 16″-20″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0116 4″ Plug/Cap to fit 20″-24″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0120 4″ Plug/Cap to fit 30″-42″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0122 5″ Plug/Cap to fit 20″-24″ Cast Pipe Profile
46-A0124 5″ Plug/Cap to fit 30″-48″ Cast Pipe Profile
- Bolt: Custom machined from hex-steel bar to BS970-08M40 specification. The shank is machined to close tolerance maximizing the effectiveness of the bonded seal.
- Bonded Seal: Rubber seal bonded to zinc plated steel outer ring. Non-crushable,
- O-ring Sealing: BS2751-BA60 certified Nitrile O-ring. Plating Std. Zinc plated to BS1706 Zn3 standards
- Plug Body: Machined from BS940-230M07 specification steel. Provides an exceptional surface finish to produce a clean thread cut.
- Plug Body Threads: NPT tapered threads to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standardization.
- Plug Cap: Contoured cap machined from BS940-230M07 specification steel.