Information required when ordering:
- Specify the type of fitting, size, material – cast iron, steel etc., and working pressure.
- Take 2 or more photos of the fitting at different angles and email them to PLCS.
- Use the drawings below to provide the actual measurement, in inches to each corresponding letter. These measurements must be accurate. Do not add extra as a safeguard. Circular parts can be given in diameters or circumference (please specify).
- Note any obstructions which may interfere with the mold fitting.
- Tell us if you want a dry kit (standard) or wet (with sealant).
- Give your name, company name, job number, location, phone number, P.O.# (or credit card), and shipping instructions.
- If the special is not shown below, provide a full dimensioned sketch showing all protrusions, lugs, bolts, etc. and at least two or more photos taken at different angles.