A rugged, simple and lightweight air operated pump that requires no priming and is capable of moving close to 1300 gallons of water per hour. The straight-through design eliminates clogging and the unit cannot seize.
- Extremely compact, low cost, lightweight downhole pump
- Pumps slurry, mud and small stones without effort
- Allows every crew and supervisor to have a pump in the truck
- Venturi type pump with no moving parts
- Supplied with 20 ft. of lay flat discharge hose
- Sufficient power to pump water 15 ft.
- Used by all types of US utilities and contractors
|Pump Specifications:||Lay-Flat Discharge Hose:|
|Length||24″ Long||Length||20′ Long|
|Weight||3.8 lbs||Weight||5.8 lbs|
Requires 80 cfm at 100 psi compressed air at the nozzle