PLCS Venturi Water Pump
A rugged, simple and lightweight air operated pump that requires no priming and is capable of moving close to 1300 gallons of water per hour. The straight through design eliminates clogging and the unit cannot seize.
- Extremely compact, low cost, lightweight downhole pump
- Pumps slurry, mud and small stones without effort
- Allows every crew and supervisor to have a pump in the truck
- Venturi type pump with no moving parts
- Supplied with 20 ft. of lay flat discharge hose
- Sufficient power to pump water 15 ft.
- Used by all types of US utilities and contractors
|Pump Specifications:||lay-Flat Discharge Hose:|
|Length||24″ Long||Length||20′ Long|
|Weight||3.8 lbs||Weight||5.8 lbs|
Requires 80 cfm at 100 psi compressed air at the nozzle