Standard PE Pipe and Duct Puller
- Insert directly into open PE pipe end without special preparation.
- Twist the eye and the grippers lock into position without the use of wrenches. Releases immediately on demand.
- Once set correctly, gripping power increases with pulling load. Pipe yield point is reached before failure can occur.
- Standard equipment for all types of directional drilling rigs and ideal for laying large diameter PE coils
- Heavy duty construction in plated steel for rugged durability.
- Minimal maintenance and replaceable components.
- Standard 1/2″ – 12″ size range. Larger sizes available.
- Fits multiple SDRs (11 -17.6).
- The rear eye can be used to pull cables or other conduits at the same time.
- Dimensions in inches and approximate, subject to change.
- Items marked with (*) asterisk are special order. Larger sizes available. Please call PLCS for details.
- 1/2″ CTS available in screw-in style only