Install at the end of a pipeline or on an atmospheric vent where flammable gases or vapors may be present. The Flame Arresters use elements with small apertures which allow gases or vapors to pass. During deflagration, the combustion products are cooled at the element surface by heat dissipation, which prevents the combustion process through the flame arrester.
Features and Benefits:
- Light duty end of the line flame arrestor (aka – flame trap, deflagration arrestor)
- Available in sizes from DN15 to DN50
- Suitable for gases in explosion groups up to IIB3
- Lightweight flame arresters in stainless steel
- Flame Arresters have been typed- tested to EN ISO 16852 and certified according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU. Explosion Groups IIA1, IIA, IIB1, IIB2 and IIB3.
- BSP/NPT threaded connections per ISO7-1.