Rapid Service Isolator
A safe gas-free method to rapidly cut ¾”-1 ¼” metallic low-pressure services for emergency shut-downs, “cut and cap” operations, or PE branch insertion renewal.
- Stop live services in less than three minutes. Great for third-party damage.
- Modified jaw locking pliers fit vertical and horizontal pipes.
- Use on straight pipe, bends, elbows, and sockets.
- The service is cut immediately after sealant injection.
- The sealant is inert, so no health or handling hazards.
- Operators can reuse partially filled tubes—no wasted sealant.
- The sealant crumbles if it accidentally enters the main results in little or no flow interference.
Fabric carrier kit has everything to perform live LP service stop-offs.
3/4" to 1-1/4" Rapid Service Isolator Kit Part# 75-107801
The compact system uses a simple vice-grip clamp with an attached mini-valve and drill bit entry-gland fitting.
The tool drills a 3/16” access hole into the pipe to provide entry for the premeasured injectable inert sealant into the branch, stopping the gas flow that can be done in less than 5 minutes.
Sealant tubes are premeasured marked with quantities required for each service diameter.
6 units per tube. 10 tubes complete 15 x 1” services.
- 3/4” Services = 3 units
- 1” Services = 4 units
- 1 1/4” Services = 6 units
Does the sealant cure?
It cures slightly to a pliable substance to create a gas-tight seal in the service. It will never set like a rock-solid material, and it can be removed from the service pipe.
What happens when the sealant is left exposed to air?
It dries out. The tube should be resealed to be used at the next service.
How do I dispose of unused sealant?
The sealant is inert. No special requirements and it can be thrown away in the general waste.
What is the shelf life?
Does the kit include sealant tubes?
Yes, 2 tubes. Additional tubes are readily available.