- Rated at 150 psig against mud, groundwater or sewer gas
- Standard equipment for all types of directional drilling rigs
- Inserts directly into the open PE pipe end without special preparation
- Twist the eye and the grippers lock into position without the use of wrenches, but release immediately on demand
- Once set correctly, gripping power increases with pulling load. Pipe yield point is reached before failure can occur.
- Heavy duty construction in plated steel for rugged durability
The PLCS design is recognized as the most reliable connector available in the industry, to provide a pressure-tight seal to a length of pipe for pressure testing, when used in conjunction with a PLCS Test End Plug.
A length of PE pipe can be pressure tested to 150 psi by installing a Pressure Tight Pipe Puller in one end and a PLCS Test End in the other end.