PLCS Pressure Tight Pipe Pullers provide an instant direct connection between PE pipe and any form of pipe laying equipment, with the added exclusive benefit of eliminating any ground liquids or solids from entering the pipe. The design also provides a pressure tight seal to a length of pipe for pressure testing, when used in conjunction with a PLCS Test End.
The PLCS design is recognized as the most reliable connector available in the industry.
- Rated at 150 psig against mud, groundwater or sewer gas
- Standard equipment for all types of directional drilling rigs
- Inserts directly into the open PE pipe end without special preparation
- Twist the eye and the grippers lock into position without the use of wrenches, but release immediately on demand
- Once set correctly, gripping power increases with pulling load. Pipe yield point is reached before failure can occur.
- Heavy duty construction in plated steel for rugged durability
A length of PE pipe can be pressure tested to 150 psi by installing a Pressure Tight Pipe Puller in one end and a PLCS Test End in the other end.