The Service Water Remover System easily removes trapped water from a low-pressure gas service line in seconds.
The system uses a lightweight hand-held venturi vacuum gun fitted with a one-way valve that is powered by an on-site compressor or bottled nitrogen.
- Simple, effective, and lightweight.
- Works on low-pressure services up to 1½” diameter.
- Safe collection/transportation of contaminates.
- Quick-release fittings ease assembly and storage.
The service unit connects to the meter valve, via an in-line check valve and sight glass. Pulling the trigger activates the vacuum and quickly removes water from a gas service into a container, which vents to the atmosphere during the operation via flame traps.
The inlet of the water container connects the discharge hose to the Venturi trigger to draw water into the container. The container, which is negative pressure-resistant, constructed from opaque white plastic enabling the operator to view the amount of water extracted.
- Connect to the meter valve, via an in-line check valve and sight glass.
- Connect the venture gun to your on-site compressor.
- Pull the trigger and in a few seconds, all the water is pulled from the service line into the collection container.
- The container is placed outside and vents to the atmosphere during the operation via flame traps.